A desire for discovery !
In an unspoilt setting overlooking the Champsaur valley, Orcières Merlette 1850 offers a wide range of leisure activities for all the family, with very pleasant weather conditions all year round. Renowned for its 300 days of sunshine and its 4 to 5 months of snow cover, it welcomes many tourists who love mountain sports. Families will be delighted by this quality-labelled resort.
The surrounding area : Parc National des Écrins, Lac de Serre-Ponçon, Briançon, Embrun, Gap...
A desire for leisure activities!
With its Family Plus label, the resort offers activities and entertainment for all the family: hiking, via ferrata, climbing, canyoning, mountain biking, cycle touring, accrobranche, white water sports, beach sports, leisure centre, laser game, paintball, tennis, fishing, horse riding, go-karting, swimming pool, waterslide, gym, spa, cinema, bowling, paragliding, farm visits, Le Creuset animal park, Wakatanka tepee village, marmots and the Prapic Museum. It's impossible to get bored on your holiday. And for the more adventurous, come and try out Europe's longest zip line - thrills guaranteed
A desire for a culinary escape !
Discover the region's culinary specialities :
- Ravioles, a small fried quenelle made from potatoes and fresh tomme cheese
- Champsaur blueberry, raspberry or sea buckthorn tart
- Tourtons, sweet or savoury according to your taste
- Oreilles d'âne, named after the spinach leaves used to make it
- Various cooked and soft cheeses, blue, goat's and ewe's cheeses from the Champsaur valley
- Génépi, the emblematic liqueur of the French Alps
- Homemade jams
Good plans !
Enjoy a low-priced weekend with the night train from Paris! The night train leaves Paris at 9pm every Friday evening, arriving at Gap station in the morning. Then take the shuttle bus (45 min) to the Orcières Merlette 1850 ski resort. Return on Sunday evening.
Train fares: around €50/person for the return trip between Paris and Gap, booking in advance. Add €2.10 / bus journey.
Cancellation conditions 2023-2024
- No charge for cancellations notified before D30 of the date of arrival*.
- 25% of the total cost of the stay for cancellations notified between D30 and D21 before the date of arrival*.
- 50% of the total cost of the stay for cancellations notified between D20 and D14 before the date of arrival*.
- 75% of the total cost of the stay for cancellations notified between D13 and D8 before the date of arrival*.
- 100% of the total cost of the holiday for cancellations received less than 7 days before the date of arrival*.
* To which a €25 administration fee must be added.