A desire for discovery!
Located between the Vaucluse, the Drôme and the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, the charming Provencal village of Saint-Trinit is an ideal destination for a country vacation in the Pays de Sault. Surrounded by lavender fields, you will find in the heart of the village a listed church that has kept its authenticity over the years. The region also offers beautiful landscapes to discover :
Some places to see and visit around the region :
- The Museum of Sault : it contains prehistoric, Gallo-Roman, medieval, mineralogy, mummy and Egyptian objects, weapons and a series of paintings by local painter Evariste de Valernes, library with parchment on the Val de Sault. Diderot Encyclopedia and ancient works.
- The Colorado Provençal : in the Vaucluse, 2 kilometers southeast of the village of Rustrel, the iconic Colorado Provençal offers superb landscapes where a palette of extraordinary colors is revealed.
- La Fontaine de Vaucluse : located in a steep valley, this charming town in the south of France is home to an incredible natural site : the Vaucluse Fountain nestled at the foot of a 230 meter high cliff. Go and explore this deep and mysterious abyss, you will be charmed by the emerald green color of its waters and surprised by the power of its flow.
- The Château d'Aulan : let yourself be carried away by the history of Aulan with an unusual discovery, registered in the inventory of Historic Monuments.
- Neighboring villages : Sault (7 km), Revest du Bion (9 km), Saint Christol (9 km), Aurel (6 km)
A desire for leisure activities!
Discover the leisure activities close to the residence :
- Aerial leisure: paragliding, microlight flight
- Sporting activities: climbing, mountain biking, tree climbing
- Leisure activities: hiking, golf, petanque
A desire for a culinary escape!
Discover the culinary specialties of the region :
- Candied fruits of Apt
- The honey of lavender
- Herbs and olive oil from Provence
- The melon of Cavaillon
- The berlingots of Carpentras
Visit, tasting and picnic at Château Pesquié !
Let yourself be tempted by a little oenology break during your stay and escape for a few hours to Château Pesquié in Mormoiron! A family wine estate in the heart of the Ventoux appellation, you will discover the history of the Chaudière family, owner of the Château!
The excursion includes a 1 hour guided tour, followed by a commented tasting of a selection of wines and ends with a wonderful picnic made of local products in the gardens of the Château.
A few things to know :
- The service is only available on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 11am. Once the formula is booked, please contact Ateya Vacances at 04.82.98.36.42, to let us know which day you have chosen. Please arrive at the site 10 minutes before (10:50 am).
- Picnics are free for children under 8 years old. It is possible for children under 8 to bring their own lunch basket or to eat from the lunch basket provided for their parents.
- The basket and tablecloth are a loaner to be returned to the store afterwards.
Cancellation conditions 2023
For stays of 1 to 2 nights
- No charge for any cancellation notified before D15 of the arrival date*.
- 50% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D14 and D8 before the arrival date*.
- 100% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified less than D7 before the arrival date*.
* To which are added the booking fees of 25€.
For stays of 3 nights or more
- No charge for any cancellation notified before D30 of the arrival date*.
- 35% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D30 and D21 before the arrival date*.
- 75% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D20 and D15 before the arrival date*.
- 90% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D14 and D8 before the arrival date*.
- 100% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified less than D8 before the date of arrival*.
* To which are added the handling fees of 25€.
Commune de Saint-Trinit
Parc régional du Mont Ventoux