Our general terms and conditions of sale comply with the provisions of article R.211-12 of the French Tourism Code. In order to respect the legal provisions, we reproduce the articles. R.211-3 to R.211-11 of the said Code.
Art. R.211-3 - Subject to the exclusions provided for in the third and fourth paragraphs of Article L.211-7, any offer and sale of travel services or holidays must be accompanied by appropriate documents that comply with the rules defined in this section. In the case of the sale of tickets for air transport or for transport on a regular line not accompanied by services related to such transport, the seller shall issue the purchaser with one or more tickets for the entire journey, issued by the carrier or under its responsibility. In the case of transport on demand, the name and address of the carrier on whose behalf the tickets are issued must be given. Separate invoicing of the various elements of a tourist package shall not relieve the vendor of his obligations under the regulatory provisions of this Section.
Art. R.211-3-1 - The exchange of pre-contractual information or the provision of contractual terms and conditions shall be made in writing. They may be made by electronic means under the conditions of validity and exercise provided for in Articles 1369-1 to 1369-11 of the Civil Code. The name or company name and address of the seller as well as the indication of its registration in the register provided for in a) of Article L.141-3 or, where applicable, the name, address and indication of the registration of the federation or union mentioned in the second paragraph of Article R.211-2 are mentioned.
Art. R.211-4 - Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the seller must provide the consumer with information on the prices, dates and other elements of the services provided in connection with the journey or stay, such as
- the destination, means, characteristics and categories of transport used
- the type of accommodation, its location, its level of comfort and its main characteristics, its certification and its tourist classification in accordance with the regulations or customs of the host country
- the catering services offered
- the description of the itinerary in the case of a tour;
- the administrative and health formalities to be completed by nationals or by citizens of another Member State of the European Union or of a State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area in the event, in particular, of border crossings, as well as the time limits for completion;
- the visits, excursions and other services included in the package or possibly available at an additional cost
- the minimum or maximum size of the group enabling the journey or stay to be undertaken and, if the journey or stay is subject to a minimum number of participants, the deadline for informing the consumer in the event of cancellation of the journey or stay; this date may not be less than twenty-one days before departure
- the amount or percentage of the price to be paid as a deposit on conclusion of the contract and the timetable for payment of the balance
- the terms and conditions of price revision as provided for by the contract in application of Article R.211-8;
- the cancellation conditions of a contractual nature;
- the cancellation conditions defined in Articles R.211-9, R.211-10 and R.211-11;
- information concerning the optional subscription of an insurance contract covering the consequences of certain cases of cancellation or an assistance contract covering certain specific risks, in particular the cost of repatriation in the event of accident or illness
- where the contract includes air transport services, the information, for each leg of the flight, provided for in Articles R.211-15 to R.211-18.
Art. R.211-5 - The prior information given to the consumer is binding on the seller, unless the seller has expressly reserved the right to modify certain elements of it. In this case, the seller must clearly indicate to what extent this modification may be made and on which elements. In any event, changes to the prior information must be communicated to the consumer before the contract is concluded.
Art. R.211-6 - The contract concluded between the seller and the buyer must be in writing, drawn up in duplicate, one of which is given to the buyer, and signed by both parties. When the contract is concluded by electronic means, articles 1369-1 to 1369-11 of the Civil Code shall apply. The contract must include the following clauses:
- the name and address of the seller, his guarantor and his insurer as well as the name and address of the organiser;
- the destination or destinations of the journey and, in the case of a split holiday, the different periods and their dates;
- the means, characteristics and categories of transport used, the dates and places of departure and return
- the type of accommodation, its location, level of comfort and main features and its tourist classification under the regulations or customs of the host country
- the catering services offered
- the itinerary in the case of a tour
- the visits, excursions or other services included in the total price of the journey or stay
- the total price of the services invoiced as well as an indication of any revision of this invoicing pursuant to the provisions of Article R.211-8;
- the indication, where applicable, of fees or taxes relating to certain services such as landing, disembarkation or embarkation taxes in ports and airports, and tourist taxes when they are not included in the price of the service or services provided
- the timetable and terms of payment of the price; the last payment made by the purchaser may not be less than 30% of the price of the journey or stay and must be made when the documents enabling the journey or stay to be made are handed over;
- the special conditions requested by the purchaser and accepted by the vendor;
- the terms and conditions under which the purchaser may submit a complaint to the vendor for non-performance or poor performance of the contract, a complaint which must be sent as soon as possible, by any means that allows an acknowledgement of receipt to be obtained by the vendor, and, where appropriate, notified in writing to the travel organiser and the service provider concerned;
- the deadline for informing the purchaser in the event of cancellation of the trip or holiday by the vendor in the event that the trip or holiday is linked to a minimum number of participants, in accordance with the provisions of 7° of Article R.211-4;
- the contractual cancellation conditions;
- the cancellation conditions provided for in Articles R.211-9, R.211-10 and R.211-11;
- details of the risks covered and the amount of guarantees under the insurance contract covering the consequences of the seller's professional civil liability
- information concerning the insurance contract covering the consequences of certain cases of cancellation taken out by the buyer (policy number and name of the insurer) as well as those concerning the assistance contract covering certain specific risks, in particular the cost of repatriation in the event of accident or illness; in this case, the seller must provide the buyer with a document specifying at least the risks covered and the risks excluded
- the deadline for informing the seller in the event of transfer of the contract by the buyer;
- an undertaking to provide the buyer with the following information at least ten days before the planned date of departure
- a) the name, address and telephone number of the seller's local representative or, failing that, the names, addresses and telephone numbers of local bodies likely to be able to help the consumer in the event of difficulty or, failing that, the telephone number enabling contact to be made with the seller in an emergency;
(b) for trips and stays abroad by minors, a telephone number and address enabling direct contact to be made with the child or the person responsible for the stay on the spot;
- The cancellation and refund clause, without penalties, of sums paid by the purchaser in the event of non-compliance with the obligation to provide information as set out in 13° of Article R.211-4;
- The commitment to provide the purchaser, in good time before the start of the journey or stay, with the departure and arrival times.
Art. R.211-7 - The purchaser may transfer his contract to a transferee who meets the same conditions as him to take the trip or holiday, as long as this contract has not produced any effect. Unless otherwise stipulated, the transferor is obliged to inform the seller of his decision by any means that allows for an acknowledgement of receipt no later than seven days before the start of the trip. In the case of a cruise, this period is extended to fifteen days. This transfer is not subject, under any circumstances, to prior authorisation by the seller.
Art. R.211-8 - When the contract includes an express possibility of price revision, within the limits provided for in Article L.211-12, it must mention the precise methods of calculation, both upwards and downwards, of price variations, and in particular the amount of transport costs and related taxes, the currency or currencies that may have an impact on the price of the trip or stay, the part of the price to which the variation applies, the rate of the currency or currencies used as a reference when establishing the price appearing in the contract.
Art. R.211-9 - When, before the buyer's departure, the seller is obliged to make a change to one of the essential elements of the contract, such as a significant increase in the price, and when he fails to comply with the obligation to provide the information mentioned in 13° of Article R.211-4, the buyer may, without prejudice to any recourse for compensation for any damage suffered, and after having been informed by the seller by any means allowing for an acknowledgement of receipt : - either cancel the contract and obtain an immediate refund of the sums paid, without penalty; - or accept the modification or substitute trip proposed by the vendor; an amendment to the contract specifying the modifications made is then signed by the parties; any reduction in price is deducted from the sums still owed by the purchaser and, if the payment already made by the latter exceeds the price of the modified service, the excess amount must be returned to him/her before the date of his/her departure.
Art. R.211-10 - In the case provided for in Article L.211-14, when, before the departure of the purchaser, the vendor cancels the trip or the holiday, he must inform the purchaser by any means allowing him to obtain an acknowledgement of receipt; the purchaser, without prejudice to any recourse for compensation for any damage suffered, shall obtain from the vendor the immediate reimbursement of the sums paid, without penalty; the purchaser shall receive, in this case, an indemnity at least equal to the penalty he would have incurred if the cancellation had been his own fault on that date. The provisions of this article do not in any way prevent the conclusion of an amicable agreement for the purpose of acceptance by the buyer of a substitute trip or holiday proposed by the seller.
Art. R.211-11 - When, after the buyer's departure, the seller is unable to provide a major part of the services provided for in the contract, representing a significant percentage of the price paid by the buyer, the seller must immediately take the following measures, without prejudice to any recourse for compensation for damage suffered - either propose services to replace the services provided, possibly bearing any additional cost and, if the services accepted by the buyer are of inferior quality, the seller must reimburse the buyer, upon his return, the difference in price; - or, if he cannot propose any replacement services or if these are refused by the buyer for valid reasons, provide the buyer, without additional cost, with transport tickets to ensure his return under conditions that can be considered equivalent to the place of departure or to another place accepted by both parties.
The provisions of this article are applicable in case of non-compliance with the obligation provided for in 13° of article R.211-4.
Special conditions of sale
ARTICLE 1 - BOOKING / PAYMENT
1.1- Conditions of registration and reservation
All reservations must be accompanied by a payment including :
- the booking fee, the amount and conditions of application of which vary according to the destination.
- The deposit corresponding to :
- 25% of the total price of your rental and any additional services, whether or not they are included, in particular catering, children's clubs, sports courses, etc,
- 100% of the total price of any transport services (flights, transfers, car hire, rail transport, etc.), administration costs and insurance premiums if you wish to take them out.
1.2- Right of withdrawal
From the date of payment of the booking fee and deposit up to and including the 31st (for a stay in a Residence) or 15th (for a stay in a hotel or hotel flat) day before your stay, you have the right to cancel your booking. In the event that you make use of this option, the amount of the deposit paid will be returned to you, but the booking fees will be retained by ATEYA VACANCES. Similarly, the total amount of the insurance is payable at the time of booking and is not refundable.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that activities related to the organisation and sale of trips or holidays on a specific date or during a specified period are not subject to the 14-day withdrawal period applicable to distance selling.
1.3- Payment of the balance
The full price of your rental and any additional services is due:
- 30 days before the beginning of your stay for a reservation in Tourist Residence formula (dry accommodation) or in short stay formula, for any stay from 2 or 3 nights depending on the destination.
- 14 days before the beginning of your stay for a reservation in para-hotel formula, for stays of 1 to 2 nights,
- or immediately for any last minute booking in the context of specific offers.
Full payment of the price is a condition for ATEYA VACANCES to send you the travel pack (including your rental contract or holiday voucher, description of the site, tickets, etc.).
Your commitment becomes definitive on the 30th or 14th day before your stay. The commitment of ATEYA VACANCES becomes final after the sending of a booking confirmation. All collection costs will be charged to the client. If you have not paid the balance within the time limit and have not exercised your right of withdrawal, ATEYA VACANCES reserves the right to cancel the sale on the 30th or 14th day before your stay, depending on your reservation, and to apply the cancellation conditions set out below.
1.4 - Methods of payment
For all reservations made through the call centre:
- up to the 30th day before your stay, you can pay for your stay by credit card*, cheque**, bank transfer***, and ANCV holiday vouchers.
- less than 30 days before your stay, you must pay 100% of the amount of your stay by credit card* only, under the conditions below. Cheques are not accepted.
- For all Internet bookings: credit card* and ANCV holiday vouchers (**)
- Please note: payments for people living outside France can only be made by bank card or international transfer with the booking number.
Payment by credit card (*) on our website https://ateya-vacances.fr. Secure payment - Ingenico solution -
Payment by cheques & holiday vouchers: payments should be sent to the following address SAS ATEYA VACANCES 730 rue René Descartes Bâtiment E Les Pléiades II - 13100 AIX EN PROVENCE. All our products are available for sale subject to availability.
Payment in cash: for all cash payments (except for payments at the reception of our establishments), we reserve the right to charge a handling fee of up to 10% of the total price of the reservation.
Payment by holiday vouchers (**): only possible for bookings made more than 30 days before the arrival date.
- a) In the case of a booking on the ATEYA VACANCES website, payment is only possible for bookings made more than 30 days before the arrival date. The client will have to pay a first deposit only by credit card (25% of the amount of the stay), to which will be added the costs of creating the file as well as the cancellation insurance (optional). The balance by holiday vouchers will be sent at the latest 40 days before the arrival date, by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt. ATEYA VACANCES declines all responsibility in the event of non-receipt of holiday vouchers sent by normal post. In the event of non-receipt of holiday vouchers, the automatic debit of the balance by credit card will remain active.
- b) In the case of a reservation with the telephone centre, payment only possible for reservations made more than 30 days before the date of arrival, an initial payment of the amount of the file creation costs will be paid by the purchaser, payable by credit card. In case of non-receipt of the deposit (25%) of the total amount of the stay within 7 days of the reservation, the booking fee will be retained.
(*) Credit cards accepted: Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard, Carte Bleue.
(**) Cheques accepted: bank, holiday cheques,
Bank transfer details: IBAN code FR76 3007 7048 6726 9431 0020 115 / BIC code SMCTFR2A
1.5 - Your travel diary
Subject to the payment of the balance of your stay, you will receive your travel diary 30 days before the start of your stay, either by e-mail to a dedicated link in your personal space or by post. Your travel diary contains all the practical information to help you organise your stay (itinerary, map, address) and the rental contract or the holiday voucher for your accommodation and its reserved services.
ARTICLE 2 - PRICES
2.1 - Prices
The prices of the services are established according to the economic data in force at the date of their fixing. A change in the applicable taxes may lead us to modify the price of the said services. They are flexible and variable in application of different customisable criteria such as the reservation date, the start date of the stay, the duration of the stay, the type of accommodation, the addition of extra services.
2.2 - Accommodation
Our prices are inclusive of all taxes and include the sub-letting of the accommodation, charges included (water, electricity, heating), with the exception of the tourist tax, ancillary services and optional insurance premiums, and administration fees, payable at the time of booking when due. We remind you that an accommodation is intended for a given number of occupants at the time of rental and cannot be inhabited by a greater number of people. We remind you that a young child is considered as a full occupant. Our balconies, loggias, terraces and garden level are not all equipped with seats and tables.
2.3 - Optional services
Our accommodation rates do not include the optional extras offered in our catalogue, on our website or on site.
2.4 - Discounts
The discounts mentioned on our sales material are only applicable to the accommodation part; all other services (catering, sports and leisure activities, etc.) are therefore excluded.
These offers are subject to special conditions, communicated with the offer.
ARTICLE 3 - TOURIST TAX
The tourist tax, collected on behalf of the municipalities, is not included in our rates. Its amount is determined per person and per day and varies according to the destination. It must be paid either on site or when you make your reservation.
ARTICLE 4 - MODIFICATION / CANCELLATION OF STAY BY THE CLIENT
4.1 - Modification of the stay
We will do our utmost to accept your requests to change the date or type of stay or optional services, subject to availability. However, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that this type of modification generates variable costs for ATEYA VACANCES depending on the date on which you make your request.
Nota Bene :
- any request to increase the duration of your stay will be carried out by ATEYA VACANCES at no extra cost.
- Any request to reduce the duration of your stay will be considered by ATEYA VACANCES as a partial cancellation and will be subject to the cancellation terms and conditions set out in point 4.2 below.
4.2 - Cancellation (total or partial)
In the event of cancellation, you must inform us by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the following address SAS ATEYA VACANCES 730 rue René Descartes Bâtiment E Les Pléiades II - 13100 AIX EN PROVENCE. The date of receipt of the notification determines the date of cancellation.
4.2.1 - Stay in a Tourist Residence in dry or para-hotel accommodation from 3 nights
Regardless of the date on which the reservation is cancelled, we retain, where applicable, the booking fees initially paid and the amount of any insurance premiums taken out. In addition, in the event of cancellation, we will retain the compensation mentioned in the document that can be downloaded below: cancellation conditions for your stay
4.2.2 - Leisure activities sold à la carte or as part of a package holiday
Depending on the date on which the booking is cancelled, compensation may be withheld. To find out the cancellation conditions of our partners, please consult the document that can be downloaded here: cancellation conditions for your leisure activities.
4.3 - No-show at the place of stay
If you do not show up at the place of your stay, we will retain the booking fees initially paid, if any, and the amount of any insurance premiums taken out, to which the following indemnities will be added:
4.3.1 - Stay in a Residence, whatever the duration of the stay and the chosen formula :
- 100% of the total amount of the stay (accommodation and services)
- For a stay with half board and full board: The compensation paid will be equal to the same scale as mentioned above.
4.3.2 - Optional services :
The non-consumption of optional services booked and invoiced at the place of your stay will not give rise to any reimbursement.
We advise you to take out insurance with April International (see Article 18 - Insurance). The insurance premium must be paid in full at the time of booking and is never refunded.
4.3.2 - Shortened stay :
Any stay voluntarily shortened will not entitle the client to a refund, even partial, for any reason whatsoever.
ARTICLE 5 - NON-CHANGEABLE / NON-CHANGEABLE / NON-REFUNDABLE STAYS / SERVICES AND OFFERS
Some of our holiday offers are stamped "Non-exchangeable, non-changeable, non-refundable". For these holidays or services, the following conditions replace the cancellation and modification conditions set out in article 4.
5.1 - Non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-changeable nature
Given the preferential rate granted by ATEYA VACANCES, the subscription to the Offer / services and/or the booked Stays are neither exchangeable, refundable nor modifiable. No request for modification or cancellation will be taken into account. Regardless of the date on which the reservation is cancelled, we will retain the booking fees and an indemnity equal to 100% of the total amount of the accommodation. No reimbursement will be made for the non-use of optional services that may have been booked and invoiced.
NB / "Non-exchangeable, non-refundable" holidays are not eligible for cancellation insurance.
5.2 - No-show at the place of stay
If you do not show up at the place of your stay, we will retain the booking fee initially paid plus an indemnity equal to 100% of the total amount of the stay.
The rates granted during our flash sales or the flash sales of our partners, valid only for a limited period, are covered by these special conditions.
ARTICLE 6 - ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
The credit card used for the reservation and valid identity papers must be presented on arrival. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of access to your accommodation by ATEYA VACANCES. ATEYA VACANCES would like to draw your attention to the fact that in the absence of full payment of the price despite reminders, we will not be able to hand over the keys if you arrive at the place of your stay. For stays of one week or more, the keys are handed over from 4 p.m. or 5 p.m. on the day of arrival, depending on the accommodation, subject to payment. These keys will be returned before 10:00 or 11:00 on the day of departure (Saturday in most cases). Beyond this time, a late departure service will be charged at the current list price. Details of arrival and departure times for each residence can be found in the technical information sheet sent at the time of booking or on the product sheet for the residence on our website.
You may be asked to fill in a police form on arrival, in application of the regulations in force in certain countries.
ARTICLE 7 - SECURITY DEPOSIT
A security deposit of between €300 and €500 may be required on arrival.
The security deposit will be returned to you after deduction of the compensation for any damage caused (i.e. any damage and/or disturbance of any nature whatsoever in the private areas as well as in the common areas of the building), unpaid services including optional services consumed on the spot (telephone, car park, etc.) and loss of the accommodation keys given to you on arrival.
Information available directly from each Residence or on the website.
ARTICLE 8 - MINORS
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that our Residences are not part of a Holiday and Leisure Centre within the meaning of Decree n°2002-883 dated 3 May 2002, and are not suitable for providing group or individual stays outside the family home for minors under 18 years of age, unaccompanied by their legal guardians. ATEYA VACANCES reserves the right to refuse access to the flat, room or house, which has been booked in disregard of this regulation, to minors under 18 years of age who are not accompanied by their legal guardians and who present themselves at the reception of the Residence, and to cancel the stay immediately. Under the same conditions, ATEYA VACANCES may cancel the booking at any time before the start of the stay, if it discovers that the flat, room or house is intended to accommodate minors under 18 years of age who are not accompanied by their legal guardians.
ARTICLE 9 - PETS
Pets are accepted in the majority of the residences, on presentation of an anti-rabies certificate, and a certificate of aptitude for keeping categorised dogs, subject to the fixed rates available at each Residence or on the website and payable on site. Dogs are allowed in the common areas, but are not allowed near the swimming pools.
ARTICLE 10 - HOUSE RULES
In order to make your holiday easier, a set of house rules is displayed in each flat, room and house; we thank you for taking note of them and for respecting them. We invite you to take certain precautions to avoid any possible inconvenience: close your windows before leaving your flat, room or house, lock your door. We remind you that ATEYA VACANCES cannot be held responsible for any personal belongings left inside your flat, room or house when you leave.
ARTICLE 11 - INTERRUPTION OF STAY / INTERRUPTION OF SPORTS OR LEISURE ACTIVITIES
Early departure or interruption of a sporting or leisure activity booked with ATEYA VACANCES shall not give rise to any reimbursement by the latter. However, depending on the formula that you may subscribe to within the framework of the Assurever contract (see Article 18), you may, depending on the cause of the departure from the Residence or the interruption of the activity, which is duly justified and which complies with the conditions of the contract, benefit from a pro rata-temporal reimbursement, starting from the day of your departure from the Residence or the day of the interruption of the activity. In the case of interruption of your stay, you will only be entitled to a pro rata reimbursement if you have fully vacated the flat or the room.
ARTICLE 12 - POSSIBLE MODIFICATION OF OUR PROGRAMMES
If circumstances oblige us to do so, and only in the case of events beyond our control, we may be obliged to modify our programmes partially or totally (total or partial closure of a Residence, a common facility such as a swimming pool, restaurant, etc.). In the case of a holiday including transport, the timetables and routes, the types of train, plane or boat, are communicated to you subject to last-minute changes. Delays are sometimes unavoidable (airport congestion, increase in air or rail traffic, strikes, bad weather conditions, etc.) and you will be informed as soon as possible.
Our on-site teams are at your disposal during your stay to respond to your complaints, resolve any malfunctions and enable you to enjoy your stay to the full. Please contact them for any request. Any complaint, after your stay, may be the subject of: a declaration by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter sent by registered post with acknowledgement of receipt to SAS ATEYA VACANCES 730 rue René Descartes Bâtiment E Les Pléiades II - 13100 AIX EN PROVENCE, within a period of 2 months after the end of your stay. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the longer you delay in informing us of your complaints, the greater the risk that we will experience difficulties in settling your request in your best interests. We would be grateful if you could specify in your letter the name of the person who booked the stay, the number of the reservation, the place and dates of your stay and the type of flat or room booked in order to facilitate the processing of your file. Similarly, we would be grateful if you could enclose with your letter any supporting documents that would enable us to limit the time taken to process your complaint.
We would like to inform you that following a prior unsuccessful attempt to resolve the dispute with our Customer Relations department, formalised in writing, you have the possibility of resorting to a mediation procedure by contacting the Tourism and Travel Ombudsman whose contact details are as follows MTV Médiation Tourisme Voyage - BP 80 303 - 75 823 Paris Cedex 17 - http://mtv.travel.
ARTICLE 13 - VALIDITY OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
Registration for one of our holidays implies acceptance of our general and special conditions of sale. The present conditions are those that can be consulted on our website ateya-vacances.fr We present a general description and photos of the flats for information purposes only. Due to the diversity of the ATEYA VACANCES range, there are some differences in the configuration and decoration of some flats. On our website you will find a general description of our flats, examples of cuttings, photographs and virtual visits, which are given for information only. For more information, please contact us.
All information concerning sports and leisure activities in the resorts and their surroundings is provided by the tourist offices and is given as an indication only. We cannot be held responsible if any of these activities no longer exist during your stay. For any further information on the life of these resorts, please contact their respective offices directly. As our catalogue is printed a long time in advance, please ask your residence about the opening dates, the sports facilities (nature and quantity), the activities or services offered by the Residence and which have determined your choice of this one. Furthermore, any work undertaken either by private individuals or by the public authorities which could inconvenience our clients in the resorts or localities cannot be held against us.
ARTICLE 14 - LIABILITY - LIMITATION PERIOD
We would like to make you aware of the fact that rental in a Tourist Residence does not fall within the scope of the responsibility of hoteliers. Consequently, ATEYA VACANCES or any other company for which ATEYA VACANCES is responsible cannot be held liable for the loss, theft or damage of personal belongings in its residences, whether in the flats, car parks or communal areas (ski room, etc.).
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that hotel rentals are subject to the liability of hoteliers under the French Civil Code. Consequently, in the event of loss, theft or damage to personal belongings in the accommodation as well as in the car parks or communal areas (bicycle storage, etc.), the hotelier will only be liable within the limits set by law.
The statute of limitations for sums due for services sold by ATEYA VACANCES does not fall within the scope of the hotel statute of limitations (article 2272 of the Civil Code). As an exception to article 2244 of the Civil Code, the sending of a registered letter by ATEYA VACANCES to any debtor client interrupts the prescription applicable in such matters.
ARTICLE 15 - INSURANCE
15.1 - General
We have taken out a contract with April International on your behalf which includes various guarantees. This insurance takes effect immediately after subscription. It covers all persons occupying the same accommodation. Each rental must be covered by an insurance contract. It is only valid for stays of up to 31 days.
You can take out this insurance at the time of booking or at the latest 31 days before your arrival.
Please note: depending on the insurance policy taken out, the following persons are insured under the contract:
- Cancellation insurance: this is available to all persons, whether or not they are from the member states of the European Union.
- Multi-risk: is only available to members of the European Union.
You can consult the guarantees of the insurance contract on our website: https://ateya-vacances.fr/documents/conditions-assurance-assurever.pdf?v9
15.2 - Right of renunciation
You have the right to cancel this contract during a period of fourteen (calendar) days from the date of its conclusion, without charge or penalty, if all the conditions are met and in particular if you can prove that you are already covered by an insurance policy with the same guarantees
In this situation, you may exercise your right to cancel this contract by sending a letter to the following address Ateya Vacances- Service Relation Client - 730 rue René Descartes Bâtiment E Les Pléiades II - 13100 AIX EN PROVENCE. The date of receipt of the notification determines the date of cancellation.
Claims will be assessed by our insurer, Assurever. If the conditions are met, the insurer is obliged to reimburse the premium paid within thirty days of your waiver. If you wish to cancel your policy but do not meet all the above conditions, check the cancellation terms and conditions of your policy.
ARTICLE 16 - PERSONAL DATA
16.1 Passive collection of personal data
Some of the personal data recorded on the Site's server are those that the Internet user provides voluntarily when filling in online forms, and the rest are collected automatically. Ateya Vacances will make every effort to improve its Site on a regular basis. During your visit, certain data is collected automatically: "Your IP address: An IP address is assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider to enable you to access the Internet. This address is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information because it changes each time you log on. "Your login when you are browsing the "Ateya Vacances Customer Area". "The website address from which you are directly linked to the www.ateya-vacances.fr website. "The date and time of your visit to the site and the pages you consulted. "Your computer's operating system and browser software. The Site does not use persistent cookies that reside on the hard disk of the Internet user. Certain services of the Site use a session cookie, generated during the visit and automatically destroyed at the end of the visit or after 30 minutes of inactivity on its part.
16.2 Use of collected data
Ateya Vacances will only use the data collected to respond to requests from Site visitors, to fulfil the functions of messaging programs and to inform users of new features or services on the Site if users expressly give their permission. Ateya Vacances will only use personal data for the purposes indicated to the Internet user at the time the Internet user provided the data. The personal data provided by the Internet user or resulting from his/her browsing of the Site are for strictly internal use by Ateya Vacances. Ateya Vacances undertakes not to disclose, sell, rent or voluntarily exchange to third parties or to any outside organisation for their use, without authorisation, the information provided by the internet user (i.e. name, address, telephone number and e-mail address). Nevertheless, Ateya Vacances may be required to communicate this personal data exclusively in order to ensure the execution of the Internet user's order.
16.3 Confidentiality measures
Ateya Vacances has put in place dedicated resources to securely store personal information in order to prevent loss, alteration or hacking. The storage systems are only accessible by a limited number of authorised persons.
16.4 Access to personal data
In order to use the personalisation functions, the user will be asked to provide personal data (name, address, e-mail address). You are free to refuse to provide such data. However, it is possible that the Internet user will not be able to access certain functions or receive the information requested. In accordance with the French law n°2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, Ateya Vacances will delete or modify the personal data provided by the Internet user at any time upon request. You can find the Law on Information Technology, Files and Liberties on the website of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés at the following address: www.cnil.fr. Ateya Vacances undertakes to respect the confidentiality of personal information provided by visitors to the Site. The following describes the type of information that Ateya Vacances may collect when the user visits the Site, and how it will be used at a later date. If the Internet user wishes to access, modify, rectify or request the deletion of his/her personal data, he/she should send his/her request by mail to Ateya Vacances, to the attention of : ATEYA VACANCES 730 rue René Descartes Bâtiment E Les Pléiades II - 13100 AIX EN PROVENCE. Ateya Vacances reserves the right to modify at any time the operating rules of the site set out above.
Contact information: email@example.com / +33 (0)4 82 98 36 42 (Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm)