A desire for discovery!
Cajarc, nicknamed "the Pearl of the Lot Valley", is a medieval town located at the foot of the river Lot. This small village has kept its charm and its authentic identity through its old picturesque houses, its flowered alleys, its fountains and its wells. An unavoidable stop on the way to Santiago de Compostela, this ancient city offers sumptuous green landscapes and historical sites to discover.
Some places to see and to visit in the surroundings of the region :
- Saint-Cirq Lapopie : from the top of its rock overlooking the preserved landscapes of the Lot Valley, the village of Saint-Cirq-Lapopie is among the remarkable sites of France. Classified as a historical monument in its entirety, the village of Saint-Cirq-Lapopie is also on the list of the most beautiful villages in France.
- Figeac : visit Figeac, a city of Art and History, which is also a medieval city full of charm !
- Rocamadour : discover a sacred city and a high place of pilgrimage, the village of Rocamadour, clinging to its limestone cliff, majestically dominates the Alzou canyon ! From the top of the medieval village, from the ramparts of the old fort to be exact, admire the panorama of the whole site, the Alzou canyon and the preserved landscapes around the Regional Natural Park of the Causses du Quercy.
- Le Gouffre de Padirac : discover the underground bowels of the Earth by visiting this natural cavity of 33 meters in diameter, 75 meters deep, and one can admire at 103 meters underground more precisely, an underground river.
A desire for leisure activities!
Discover the leisure activities close to the residence :
- Water sports: canoeing, fishing, swimming, boat trips, cruises on the Lot
- Sporting activities: tree climbing, mountain biking, horse riding, climbing
- Leisure activities : walking, cycling
A desire for a culinary escape!
Discover the culinary specialties of the region :
- The Rocamadour
- The Cabécou of Autan
- The Croquants of Cordes
- The "Echaudé" of Carmaux
- The AOC wines of Cahors
Need a long-term rental ?
Are you looking for quick and easy accommodation?
For stays of one or more months, the Domaine des Cazellles *** residence offers furnished, fully-equipped, turnkey accommodation. Your rental includes :
- Accommodation equipped with bedding, wardrobe, sofa, flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi internet access
- A fully-equipped kitchen (4-burner hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and coffee machine)
- Monthly charges for water, electricity and heating
You also benefit from free, unlimited access to all the residence's facilities: swimming pool, children's play area, car park, etc. Simplified procedures, with less than 15 days' notice. Competitive rates and no agency fees!
Our rental contracts are drawn up on a month-by-month basis from September to the end of June, for greater flexibility. There are no agency fees, and all you pay is the deposit (which varies according to the type of accommodation), administration costs (€35), the compulsory fixed price for leaving the accommodation in a state of repair (€75) and tourist tax (only for those aged 18 and over). You can also hire sheets and towels, and have pillows, blankets or duvets made available to you. Please let us know when you make your reservation.
To find out more, contact our sales team on +33 (0)4 82 98 36 42, Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm.
Cancellation conditions 2023-2024
For stays of 1 to 2 nights
- No charge for any cancellation notified before D15 of the arrival date*.
- 50% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D14 and D8 before the arrival date*.
- 100% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified less than D7 before the arrival date*.
* To which are added the booking fees of 25€.
For stays of 3 nights or more
- No charge for any cancellation notified before D30 of the arrival date*.
- 35% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D30 and D21 before the arrival date*.
- 75% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D20 and D15 before the arrival date*.
- 90% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D14 and D8 before the arrival date*.
- 100% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified less than D8 before the date of arrival*.
* To which are added the handling fees of 25€.
La ville de Cajarc
Parc régional des Causses du Quercy