SAS ATEYA VACANCES makes every effort to take all measures to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of personal data transmitted to it, in compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any data that directly or indirectly identifies a person: surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address, etc.
WHEN DOES SAS ATEYA VACANCES COLLECT YOUR DATA?
SAS ATEYA VACANCES may collect personal data when you browse the ateya-vacances.fr website, when you create your customer account, subscribe to the newsletter, make purchases or participate in a competition organised by SAS ATEYA VACANCES. When collecting your personal data, ATEYA VACANCES informs you whether or not it is necessary to collect it and the purpose of the collection.
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The data is collected by SAS ATEYA VACANCES, which acts as the data controller.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING?
ATEYA VACANCES SAS collects your personal data for various reasons:
- The creation and management of a client account
- The processing of bookings: creation, complaints, etc.
- As part of the newsletter registration process. –
- To carry out statistical studies.
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data collected by SAS ATEYA VACANCES is intended for its own use. ATEYA VACANCES will never pass on or share your personal data with companies whose purpose is to acquire prospective customers and send commercial solicitations by SMS or e-mail without your consent.
HOW LONG ARE PERSONAL DATA KEPT?
Personal data is kept for three years from the end of the business relationship or the last contact. However, data may be kept and archived for a longer period in order to comply with a legal obligation.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the regulations in force relating to personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, limit the processing of, oppose, portability and delete data concerning you by sending a request by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org . A reply will then be sent to you within one (1) month of receipt of this request.
1-1-PASSIVE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Some of the personal data recorded on the Site's server are those voluntarily provided by the Internet user when filling in online forms, and the rest are collected automatically. Ateya Vacances will make every effort to improve its Site on a regular basis. During your visit, certain data is collected automatically:
- Your IP address: An IP address is assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider to enable you to access the Internet. This address is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information because it changes each time you log on.
- Your login when you are browsing the "Ateya Vacances Customer Area".
- The website address from which you are directly linked to the ateya-vacances.fr website.
- The date and time of your visit to the site and the pages you consulted.
- Your computer's operating system and browser software. The Site does not use persistent cookies that reside on the hard disk of the Internet user. Certain services on the Site use a session cookie, generated during the visit and automatically destroyed at the end of the visit or after 30 minutes of inactivity on the part of the user.
1-3- PRIVACY MEASURES
Ateya Vacances has put in place dedicated resources to securely store personal information in order to prevent loss, alteration or hacking. The storage systems are only accessible by a limited number of authorised persons.
1-4 - ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
In order to use the customisation functions, the Internet user will be asked to provide personal data (name, address, e-mail address). You are entirely free to refuse to provide such data. However, it is possible that the Internet user will not be able to access certain functions or receive the information requested. In accordance with the French law n°2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, Ateya Vacances will delete or modify the personal data provided by the Internet user at any time upon request. You can find the Law on Information Technology, Files and Liberties on the website of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés at the following address: www.cnil.fr. Ateya Vacances undertakes to respect the confidentiality of personal information provided by visitors to the Site. The following describes the type of information that Ateya Vacances may collect when the user visits the Site, and how it will be used at a later date. If the Internet user wishes to access, modify, rectify or request the deletion of his/her personal data, he/she should send his/her request by mail to Ateya Vacances, to the attention of : 425 rue René Descartes, Bât A – 13110 AIX EN PROVENCE FRANCE. Ateya Vacances reserves the right to modify the above rules at any time.