A desire for discovery !
13 km from Aix-en-Provence, Cabriès is a small Provencal village located on the Arbois plateau and the Etoile mountain range. Its historic center with its medieval streets makes it a dynamic and authentic village of the Provencal landscape. With its old houses, stone walls, wooden doors and year-round sunshine, Cabriès is a beautiful destination to spend a green vacation while discovering the surrounding heritage.
Some places to see and visit around the region :
- Aix-en-Provence : protected by the Sainte Victoire mountain, this charming city is surrounded by a richly preserved countryside with authentic Provencal bastides. Renowned for its pretty little shopping streets and the iconic Fontaine de la Rotonde, come and enjoy the southern sunshine with a stroll on the Cours Mirabeau. Visit also the Granet Museum, the Madeleine Church and the Saint Sauveur Cathedral or the Vasarely Foundation!
- Marseille : come and walk in the beautiful Phocaean city with its many neighborhoods to visit such as the Panier, the emblematic Old Port or its cultural places with the Basilica of Notre Dame de la Garde, the Château d'If, the Mucem or the Cité Radieuse, a Unesco World Heritage Site since 2016.
- The Calanques National Park : enjoy the sun and the beauty of the blue landscapes of the south in the Calanques National Park. Discover magical places and their turquoise waters: Sormiou, En Vau, Sugiton, Niolon, Port Pin, Port Miou, and many others, the choice is wide!
- The surroundings : many excursions await you such as the Luberon and its perched villages, the Ochre trail, the Lavender fields of Valensole, the Alpilles with the Baux de Provence, the Carrières de lumières and Saint Rémy. The beaches of the Mediterranean with Cassis, Sanary, Bandol, la Ciotat...
A desire for leisure activities !
Discover the leisure activities close to the residence :
- Leisure activities: 18-hole golf course, walks on the trails of the Sainte Victoire, petanque
- Water sports: water sports on the beaches of the coast (boat, kite surfing, windsurfing, scuba diving)
- Sporting activities: tree climbing, mountain biking, rock climbing
A desire for a culinary escape!
Discover the culinary specialties of the region :
- The anchoïade
- The "navettes de Marseille
- The melon of Cavaillon
Cancellation conditions 2023-2024
For stays of 1 to 2 nights
- No charge for any cancellation notified before D15 of the arrival date*.
- 50% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D14 and D8 before the arrival date*.
- 100% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified less than D7 before the arrival date*.
* To which are added the booking fees of 25€.
For stays of 3 nights or more
- No charge for any cancellation notified before D30 of the arrival date*.
- 35% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D30 and D21 before the arrival date*.
- 75% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D20 and D15 before the arrival date*.
- 90% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D14 and D8 before the arrival date*.
- 100% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified less than D8 before the date of arrival*.
* To which are added the handling fees of 25€.
Aix en Provence Tourism