Cap d’Agde and its surroundings
Marseillan: gazing out over the Étang de Thau lagoon, Marseillan has managed to keep hold of all its authentic Languedoc fishing village charm. Boasting six kilometres of beach (perfect for lazing, lounging and swimming), this manageable little port town is packed full of monuments and architectural gems you won’t want to miss.
Béziers: steeped in history and tradition, Béziers is home to some beautifully preserved monuments with a clear Roman influence. From its amphitheatre and cathedral to the arenas and old quarters, Béziers is a living, breathing open-air museum.
Sète: thanks to its harbour and canals, this town is nicknamed the ‘Venice of Languedoc’. Sète is the place to be for anyone who loves seafood: you’ll find all the sea urchins, oysters, and mussels you can handle here.
Narbonne: nestled in the Parc Naturel Régional de la Narbonnaise en Méditerranée, Narbonne is a listed City of Art and History, and it shows. The vestiges and ruins of its Roman past are clearly visible wherever you look: Narbonne’s incredible heritage is undeniable. Home to the Palace of the Archbishops, an abbey, museums, indoor markets and boats lining the quays, the town has so much to see and take in.
Gruissan: the old seaside village of Gruissan is built around the Barberousse medieval tower, set against a backdrop of lagoons, garrigues, pine forests, vineyards, and sandy beaches.
Water sports, golf course, tennis, cycling.
Food & drink
Seafood, tielle, snails, fish, escalette.
Complete your stay by booking your excursion to discover the region !
In order to discover Occitania, our partners propose you numerous excursions to book at the next step of our site:
Would you like to discover the natural treasures of Occitania? We have selected for you the most beautiful 100% natural excursions from Montpellier:
- Half-day excursion to the Canyon des Ruffes with a visit to the Hérault Valley and its reddish canyon - every Thursday at 9am, on reservation.
- Discover the Cirque de Mourez, the Lac de Salagou and St Guilhem and the Pont du Diable for a full day - every Wednesday at 9am, by reservation.
- Take a full day tour of the Cirque de Navacelles, the Moulin de la Foux and a panoramic break at Mont Saint Baudille - every Tuesday at 9am, by arrangement.
- Visit the villages of Pezenas and la Couvertoirade - every Friday at 9am, by reservation.
For the more sporty and thrill-seeking, two activities are also available for pre-sale on our website!
- A half-day initiation to rock climbing, with equipment provided!
- A half-day initiation to canyoning, also with equipment provided!
To be booked at the next stage of your reservation on our website or by phone (for stays booked at least 15 days in advance).
Finally, if you are a wine lover and want to discover the Languedoc region, we offer exciting wine tours with our expert partners:
- Visit and tasting workshops (minimum 8 wines) around the unmissable Pic Saint Loup (2 wineries among Château Lancyre, Château Laroque, Château Lascaux, Château Puech-Haut). Half-day excursion, every Wednesday at 2pm, by reservation.
- Tastings between vineyards and ponds with the discovery of the Picpoul de Pinet vineyards, the Montpellier sandstone and the Bassin de Thau but also the tasting of 6 oysters accompanied by a glass of white wine. Half-day excursion, every Thursday at 10am, by reservation.
- Tasting of Languedoc nectars through a visit to a wine estate (Domaine du Château de Puech-Haut) and an oil mill (Domaine de l'Oulivie). Half-day excursion, every Monday at 9.30 am, by reservation.
To be booked at the next stage of your reservation on our website or by phone (for stays booked at least 3 days in advance.
Règlement intérieur de la résidence