We will regularly update this information page as the needs and questions most often raised by all of you arise.
Updated on March 17, 2022, 6:00 pm.
The safety of our clients and our employees is our priority, so please find below all the information you need for your future stays.
Due to the improvement of the sanitary situation in the face of the Covid-19 epidemic, and since the Prime Minister's announcements on March 3, 2022, we inform you of the following conditions
1/ The suspension of the "vaccination pass/health pass" for access to the facilities we offer: restaurants, bars, swimming pools, balneos, fitness room... in our residences
2/ The end of the mandatory wearing of masks in all places
If these rules were to be modified following the publication of other application decrees, we would contact you to inform you. You can consult the updates on the situation of the government on https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus .
We would also like to inform you that in order to welcome you in the best conditions of health and safety we are deploying a set of measures in accordance with the governmental recommendations:
- A health charter applied in all our establishments
- The implementation of an online registration service available for Ateya residences and certain partner residences. You will receive by e-mail and/or sms the registration procedure a few days before your arrival to save time at the reception.
- Relaxed cancellation policy for the following covid-related reasons, with proof
- Governmental measures restricting travel that would prevent you from going to your vacation destination
- Confinement of the municipality / country / region of origin of the holidaymaker or of the destination (municipality / country region)
- The closure of the border between the holidaymaker's country of origin and the country of destination
- The closure of the establishment
We are of course at your disposal for any further information.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our establishments and guarantee that we will do everything possible to ensure that your vacation takes place in the best conditions.
We look forward to welcoming you,
> You can contact us :
By phone : +33 (0)4 82 98 36 42 from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm.
By mail : email@example.com