To know before leaving !
- Formalities : valid identity card or passport
- Health : no vaccinations required. The European card is valid.
- Time difference : - 1 hour
- Currency : euros
- Driving licence : French or European driving licence is valid
- Nearest airport : Faro airport 56 km from the residence (46 minutes by car)
- Flight time :
from Bordeaux - 2 hours non-stop
from Toulouse - 2h05 non-stop
from Marseille - 2h20 non-stop
from Lyon - 2h30 non-stop
from Paris - 2h40 non-stop
from Lille - 2h50 non-stop
A desire for discovery !
Algarve : bursting with sunshine all year round, the Algarve is Portugal's seaside destination. Situated in the extreme south-west of the country, this region with its many landscapes shows you a different side of Portugal. Idyllic beaches, steep cliffs and coastlines, secret coves and inlets, vast plains of orchards, fig and almond trees, vineyards and mountainous regions make the Algarve a unique and authentic region of the Iberian Peninsula. In addition to its exceptional natural heritage, the Algarve has many monuments, buildings and fortifications to discover. As the cradle of many ancient civilisations, the Algarve remains a region with a strong historical identity.
- Albufeira and its Praia dos pescadores, Praia da Marinha, Praia de Benagil
A desire for leisure activities!
Discover the leisure activities close to the residence :
- Water sports : scuba diving, boat trips, kayaking, canyoning
- Aerial activities : tandem paragliding
- Sporting activities : cycling around the town, mountain biking
A desire for a culinary escape!
Discover the culinary specialities of the region :
- Rice with octopus
- Piri piri chicken
- Grilled sardines
- Bacalhau assado