A desire for discovery!
Located at the tip of the Belledonne massif in the Isère department, the resort of Chamrousse overlooks Grenoble at an altitude of 1700m. It was built in the middle of a forest and offers a natural setting with a rich heritage. In winter as well as in summer, take advantage of the numerous infrastructures of the resort (restaurants, activities, ski area, ...).
Some places to see and visit in the area:
- Grenoble: this large mountain town will welcome you with your family or friends. Take a trip on the Téléphérique bubbles to admire the city from the top of the Bastille.
- Alpes d'Huez: 40 minutes away by car, the resort covers almost 1/5 of the French territory, from Italy to the Massif Central.
- Les 2 Alpes: an international ski resort with the largest glacier skiing area in Europe.
A desire for leisure!
Discover the leisure activities close to the residence:
- Water sports: canyoning
- Aerial activities: paragliding
- Sporting activities: guided walks (20 routes available), mountain biking, via ferrata, climbing, tennis, archery
- Adventure activities: accrobranche
A desire for a culinary escape!
Discover the culinary specialities of the region:
- The Bleu du Vercors-Sassenage
- Saint Marcellin cheese
- Génépi liqueur
- The gratin dauphinois
Cancellation conditions 2023-2024
- No charge for cancellations received before D30 of the date of arrival*.
- 25% of the total amount for cancellations notified between D30 and D15 of the date of arrival*.
- 50% of the total amount for cancellations notified between D14 and D7 of the date of arrival*.
- 75% of the total amount for cancellations notified between D6 and D3 of the date of arrival*.
- 100% of the total amount for cancellations made less than 3 days before the date of arrival*.
* To which is added a handling fee of 25€.