Before you leave!
- Formalities: valid identity card or passport
- Health: no vaccinations required.
- Time difference: none
- Currency: euro
- Driving license: French or European driving license is valid.
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik airport 15.7 km from the residence (20 minutes by car)
- Flight time :
from Lille - 2h30 non-stop
from Paris - 2h15 non-stop
from Lyon - 1h50 non-stop
from Marseille - 1h50 non-stop
from Toulouse - 2h10 non-stop
from Bordeaux - 2h25 non-stop
A desire for discovery!
Stretching along the coast, the small village of Poljice in southern Croatia's Dubrovnik region offers magnificent pebble beaches, coves and restaurants.
Some places to see and visit in the vicinity:
- Dubrovnik: historically and culturally rich, the city of Dubrovnik, nicknamed "Pearl of the Adriatic", will seduce you with its magnificent beaches and Mediterranean climate. Discover the many monuments and tourist sites, such as the walls of Dubrovnik, Fort Lovrijenac and Dubrovnik Cathedral.
- Pasjača beach: hidden beneath the rocks of Konavle, Pasjača beach is breathtaking! It's hard to get to, so very few boats pass by, which is why it's so incredibly clean.
- The village of Cavtat: located just a few kilometers from the city of Dubrovnik, this small village with a relaxed atmosphere is the perfect spot for a swim! Beaches and restaurants add to the beauty of this little corner of relaxation.
A desire for leisure!
Discover the leisure activities close to the residence:
- Water sports: boat cruises and excursions, swimming, kayaking, canoeing
- Sports activities: horseback riding
A culinary escape!
Discover the culinary specialties of the region:
- Salata od hobotnice