Things to explore in Les Saisies and its surroundings:
Enjoy the adrenaline rush of the Mountain Twister
, a white-knuckle experience with a year-round tobogganing track stretching close to 800 metres long, including sections raised up to eight metres off the ground.
Dip into local life with a trip to the Beaufort cheese-making dairy.
Find out more about the region’s heritage and past with a trip to the Ecomusée in Hauteluce.
Hit the Chemins du Baroque
route to explore all the Baroque chapels you can handle.
The Les Saisies and Hauteluce skiing area
Domaine des Saisies
: Elevation of 1,000 m/2,070 m • 77 km of runs • 29 ski lifts • 52 ski runs (9 green, 29 blue, 16 red, 6 black) • Snow park Domaine de L’Espace Diamant
: Elevation of 1,010 m/2,069 m • 192 km of ski runs • 82 ski lifts • 158 ski runs (30 green, 67 blue, 50 red, 10 black) • Snow parks • 120 km of cross-country skiing runs.
Winter activities in Les Saisies
Les Saisies, a super sporty resort
There’s so much to do and try here: downhill skiing, snowshoe hiking trails, cross-country skiing, snow scooters, dog-sledding and horse-and-carriage rides, and more.Hauteluce, a one-of-a-kind resort
Experience the unforgettable:
- Help open up the skiing area guided by emergency service skiers to go backstage behind the slopes
- Clamber behind the wheel of a snow groomer and get driving down the snowy slopes!
- Enjoy free beginner’s classes in biathlon and laser archery
- Try out the Mountain Twister (if you dare!): a year-round tobogganing track on rails with elevation of up to eight metres off the ground, for a chance to watch the mesmerising landscape rush by in a blur.
Sweet treats & regional delicacies
Raclette, Savoyard fondue, tartiflette, and diots are Savoie classics. When it comes to cheese, Tomme de Savoie is the local favourite.
Brand-new and exclusive: Book your ski gear for your next holiday in the mountains
Get the most out of your mountain stay by treating yourself to special discounted rates on your skiing or snowboarding gear in partnership with SKISET. There’s something for everyone, whether you’re a complete beginner or seasoned athlete. Find your perfect ski fit and get ready to slide and glide.
Just landed: our unlimited wellness passes
Make the most of your time in Les Saisies to get pampering and recharge your batteries with two unlimited-access packages for the resort’s water centre (LE SIGNAL, just 1.5 km away from the residence).
- Our Aquapass gives you access to the water park, including a hydromassage pool, a bubble bench, a waterfall, a counter-current area and a paddling pool. For visitors of all ages and free for under-fives.
- Our Wellness Pass gives you access to the well-being area complete with hammam, jacuzzi and sauna. This pass includes access to the water park, too. For adults aged 18 and above.
Booking your pass is easy: simply book your stay (minimum of seven nights) and head over to the next step to select the number of passes you need.
Our ski package is now available for this winter!
For your winter holiday this year, book our brand-new package that includes an all-inclusive apartment and ski passes for the Espace Dimant skiing area lifts, valid from the day after you arrive. Enjoy huge savings with our special discounted rates! To book, simply pick the dates and participant numbers for your trip before selecting the Ski Package using the drop-down menu. Feel free to contact us at +33 (0)4 82 98 36 42 with any questions you may have.