A desire for discovery !
Located in a natural and green setting, Les Orres is the perfect destination for a quiet and relaxing vacation. Between mountain and lake, you will not be disappointed to have chosen Les Orres as a destination for your next vacation. Young or old, this resort in the heart of the Southern Alps will seduce you with its numerous leisure activities and landscapes to discover.
Some places to see and visit in the surroundings :
- Lake of Serre-Ponçon : the lake of Serre-Ponçon is the largest artificial lake in mainland France and the largest earthen dam in Europe with more than 3000 hectares. With many beaches, some developed and others wilder, multiple leisure activities are offered to you: water sports, swimming, hiking, biking, kayaking...
- Parc National des Écrins : it is considered as the European park of the high mountain. Its valleys form strong landscape and cultural identities: Oisans, Valbonnais, Briançonnais, Vallouise, Embrunais, Champsaur and Valgaudemar.
- Embrun : called the "little Nice of the Alps" because of its mild and sunny climate, the city of Embrun dominates the Durance valley. Its immense cathedral, its narrow cobbled streets, its pretty squares decorated with fountains as well as its colored houses, here is what makes the beauty of Embrun.
- Massif du Parpaillon : at the foot of the Queyras Regional Natural Park, the Parpaillon massif is full of exceptional flora and fauna. With its larch forest, ridges, lakes and passes, this massif marks the natural separation between the Hautes-Alpes to the north and the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence to the south.
A desire for leisure activities!
Discover the leisure activities close to the residence :
- Sporting activities : downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snow scooters, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, ice skating, dog sledding, tobogganing, paragliding, airboarding, snake gliss, quad biking
- Sports activities : Mountain biking, tree climbing, rock climbing
- Aerial activities : paragliding, microlight flights
- Leisure activities : walking in the woods, swimming in the lakes
A desire for a culinary escape!
Discover the culinary specialties of the region :
- The tourtons of Champsaur
- The tart of the Alps with jam
- The donkey ears of Valgaudemar
- The Seille of Veynes
- Trout from Châteauroux les Alpes
- Honey desserts
Unlimited access and discounts on several activities with the Passp'Orres from July 1st to September 3rd !
Enjoy unlimited access during 6 days to the swimming pool, the ice rink (except night time), the pedestrian lifts, the cinema, the tennis courts and 6 laps of the "Orrian Express" rail sled in Les Orres resort!
To liven up your stay, you will also benefit from many discounts on other activities such as archery, zip line or jungle adventure (by tree climbing, paintball, laser game, ...).
Some points to know :
- The passes are valid from the day after your arrival for 6 consecutive days.
- The multi-activity passes can be picked up directly at the central cash desk of Les Orres de 1650 (open from 8:50 am to 5 pm).
Cancellation conditions 2023
For any stay from 24/06/2023
- No charge for any cancellation notified before D14 of the arrival date*.
- 100% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified less than D13 before the arrival date*.
* To which are added the booking fees of 25€.
Department of Hautes-Alpes
Règlement intérieur de la résidence