Things to see in and around Peyragudes
• The Réserve Naturelle de Néouvielle and the sites scattered along the way: the Pic de Néouvielle, the Orédon, Oule and Auvert lakes.
• The Vallée du Larboust, the Luchon region’s biggest hanging valley.
• The Lac de Génos in Loudenvielle, surrounded by little villages and forest.
• The Lac d’Oô’s waterfall, an hour’s walk away from the Granges d’Astau.
• The Château de Mauvezin built atop a rocky outcrop, with views over the road that leads from Toulouse to Bayonne from its dungeon.
• The Gouffres d’Esparros gulfs in the Vallée de Baronnies, an underground garden packed full of surprises.
Open from 03 December 2022 to 26 March 2023 - every day from 9am to 5pm - Skyvall closes at 6pm • Altitude 900m - 2400m • 51 runs over 65km • 2 toboggan runs • 4 snowshoeing itineraries and 3 ski touring itineraries • 19 lifts (including 1 gondola lift and 4 detachable chairlifts) • 4 play areas (1 Family Park ; 1 Fun Slope ; 1 Snowcross ; 1 Slalom Ski Movie zone) • Handiski service with equipped lifts, reserved parking, trained instructors, ski chairs for hire • Famille Plus label.
- In this family resort, you will be able to take full advantage of the numerous slopes thanks to the modern equipment and the ultra-fast lifts which will take you to the top of the resort in record time! Everything has been designed to make skiing easier and to avoid waiting times even during busy periods.
- The Peyragudes resort is getting bigger! The ski area now extends to the Cap des Hittes reserved for expert clients looking for new sensations. A new lift (Le TELESKI DES 1000) with a length of 376 metres is now available. Enjoy a unique 360° view from the top and 5km of additional runs.
- The children's chalet. The resort on the Peyresourde side welcomes your little ones before or after their ski lessons! They will be able to benefit from a pleasant and heated place built on 180m2 and will be taken care of by animators of the resort.
- A new zip line at the arrival of the Skyvall gondola! Access this new après-ski attraction via the Snow White carpet. After a short explanation, it's off for 335 metres of sliding, suspended 8 metres high!
Getting moving in Peyragudes
Dog-sledding rides, ski biking, cross-country skiing, tobogganing, zip line, ice canyoning, and more.
Brand-new and exclusive: Book your ski gear for your next holiday in the mountains
Get the most out of your mountain stay by treating yourself to special discounted rates on your skiing or snowboarding gear in partnership with SKISET. There’s something for everyone, whether you’re a complete beginner or seasoned athlete. Find your perfect ski fit and get ready to slide and glide. Pick up your ski gear from the SKISET Peyragudes Sports store an 11-minute walk away from the residence.