A desire for discovery!
The charming resort-village of Châtel, with the Family Plus label, will seduce you with its gentle way of life and its warm setting. Its mountains offer an exceptional natural environment which can be enjoyed in all its forms, sports, leisure activities, wellbeing, enough to delight young and old alike!
Some places to see and visit in the region's surroundings:
- The Mont de Grange: at 2,432 m, it is one of the most important peaks in the Chablais massif. The Mont offers one of the most beautiful panoramas of the Haute-Savoie with a view of the Lake Geneva basin, the Valais Alps, the Jura, the Giffre, but also the Mont-Blanc.
- The Vonnes lake: 1 km from the center of the village of Châtel at an altitude of 1,300 m, it is suitable for walking or cycling. Perfect for cooling off in the summer and for trout fishing, the lake has a large 40-metre high water jet.
- The Col de Bassachaux: located 12km from Châtel, this pass is the starting point for many walks. At the end of the long valley of Abondance, an exceptional panorama, on one side Châtel and on the other Montriond and its lake.
- Annecy : Annecy, capital of the Haute-Savoie, is a city of art with a great architectural unity. A stroll through the old Annecy is a real pleasure. With its charming canals, its flowery banks, its pretty little bridges and its beautiful houses with colourful facades, Annecy lives up to its nickname of Savoyard Venice. What a pleasure to walk along the canals or in the pedestrian streets. Admire the crystal clear waters of Lake Annecy and its panoramic views!
Portes du Soleil
: Elevation of 1,100 m to 2,400 m, 197 ski lifts, 650 km of ski runs, 10 snow parks, 4 board cross areas.Châtel
: elevation of 1,000 m to 2,200 m, 83 km of ski runs, 1 snow park, 1 board cross area.
A desire for leisure!
Discover the leisure activities close to the residence:
In winter :
- Aerial activities: paragliding, airboarding
- Sporting activities: snake gliss, yooner, skating rink, snowshoeing, walking, night skiing, high mountain excursions
- Water sports: ice diving
In summer :
- Sporting activities: hiking, climbing, mountain biking, cycle touring, go-karting
- Aerial activities: paragliding
- Water sports: canoeing, rafting, canyoning, paddle
- Leisure activities: river fishing
A desire for culinary escape
Discover the culinary specialities of the region:
- Savoy cheeses (Beaufort, Abondance, Tome des Bauges, Chevrotin, Tomme de Savoie...)
- Tartiflette, raclette and fondue sovoyarde
- Savoy charcuterie
Cancellation conditions 2023-2024
- No charge for cancellations received before D15 of the arrival date*.
- 75% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D14 and D8 before the date of arrival*.
- 100% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified less than 7 days before the date of arrival*.
* To which a handling fee of 25€ must be added