A desire for discovery!
Discover the capital of Languedoc, and its rich heritage, rewarded by the label Ville et Pays d'Art et d'Histoire. 5 minutes walk from the Place de la Comédie, visit one of the most famous cultural sites in Montpellier:
- the Fabre Museum is a must-see monument in Europe. A perfect mix of drawings, paintings and sculptures (around 700 works), this historic building will take you on a journey through the centuries.
Tip: Take the shuttle bus 200 metres from the residence to Saint Jean de Védas, then take the tram to Montpellier.
Some places to see and visit in the surroundings :
- Pézenas: In the heart of the Hérault, discover the capital of the 16th century Languedoc domain: the small town of Pézenas, which attracts visitors with its magnificent old buildings and its exceptional know-how. Sculptors, potters, cabinet makers, glass blowers and many others contribute to the richness of the Pézenas heritage.
- The Cathedral of Villeneuve lès Maguelone: Visit the Cathedral located between the lagoons and the sea. You can get there by taking the footbridge over the Rhônes canal or by taking the little train to the "Cathédrale" stop (only during the summer).
- The Pic Saint Loup: Emblematic mountain of the region, located near the town of Cazevieille, 25 minutes from Montpellier. Put on your trainers and hike to the top!
- The Cirque de Navacelles: A natural cirque in Occitania, come and discover the emblematic sites: the Belvederes of Blandas, the Hameau de Navacelles or the Causses. You will also be able to taste the local products during your meetings with the producers! Taste the honey from Montdardier, the Terrasses du Larzac wines or the Pélardon from Vissec in the restaurants or directly on the production sites.
A desire for leisure!
Ateya Vacances has thought of you and offers you some activities and leisure activities to share with your family or friends:
- Adventure activities : slide from tree to tree at the Rochers de Maguelone
- Discovery activities : discover the region's must-sees
- Cultural and natural activities : get off the beaten track and admire the beauty of the landscape
A desire for a culinary escape!
Discover the culinary specialities of the region:
- The Tielle Sètoise
- Fougasse with Fritons
- Brasucade of Mussels
- the Guardiane de taureau
Looking for a long-term rental?
Need no-strings-attached accommodation as soon as possible?
For stays of a month or longer, the Domaine du Golf residence in Fabrègues offers fully-equipped, furnished turnkey accommodation.
Fully-equipped kitchen (microwave, hobs, cooking utensils, etc.), bedding, a wardrobe, a sofa, a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, water, electricity, and heating: everything’s included in your flat-rate monthly rental payment. You’ll also be treated to free, unlimited access to all the residence’s facilities: pool, gym, playing field, car park, and more.
Hassle-free paperwork and admin, with just 15 days notice required. Competitive rates and zero agency fees!
Our rental agreements run on a rolling month-to-month basis from September to mid-June to give you extra flexibility. Zero agency fees: simply pay your deposit (amount varies by accommodation type), handling fee (€25) and tourist taxes (over-18s only), and move right in.
To find out more, contact our sales team on +33(0)4 82 98 36 42 Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 7:00pm
Cancellation conditions 2024
For stays of 1 to 2 nights
- No charge for cancellations notified before D15 of the date of arrival*.
- 50% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D14 and D8 before the date of arrival*.
- 100% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified less than 7 days before the date of arrival*.
* To which is added a handling fee of 25€.
For stays of 3 nights or more
- No charge for cancellations notified before 30 days before the date of arrival*.
- 35% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D30 and D21 before the date of arrival*.
- 75% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D20 and D15 before the date of arrival*.
- 90% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D14 and D8 before the date of arrival*.
- 100% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified less than 8 days before the date of arrival*.
* To which is added a handling fee of 25€.