Marseillan and its surroundings
Marseillan Village and its heritage: the Henri Maurin theatre, the water tower, the statue of the Republic, the Hôtel de Ville town hall, the covered square, and the Saint Jean-Baptiste church.
Agde and its black volcanic rock cathedral.
Sète: The Musée Brassens, the sailor’s cemetery
Pézenas (23 km), a listed Town of Art and History steeped in heritage.
Balaruc-les-Bains (25 km), France’s leading spa resort
Loupian and its Gallo-Roman ruins
The Grotte de Clamouse cave, a site listed by the French Ministry for Ecology, and a must for anyone visiting the Occitanie region, tucked away in the heart of Gorges de l’Hérault.
Getting moving in Marseillan
Diving, kite-surfing, kayaking, stand-up paddle-boarding, hiking, fishing, golf course, tennis, swimming and pedalos, cycle tourism, sailing, mountain biking, rowing, traditional rafting, and more.
- Le petit pâté de Pézenas
- Les grisettes de Montpellier
- La tielle et la bourride sétoise
- La moule et l'huître de Bouzigues
- Le pélardon
- Le Frescati
- La Sardinade
Complete your stay by booking your excursion to discover the region !
In order to discover Occitania, our partners propose you numerous excursions to book at the next step of our site:
Would you like to discover the natural treasures of Occitania? We have selected for you the most beautiful 100% natural excursions from Montpellier:
- Half-day excursion to the Canyon des Ruffes with a visit to the Hérault Valley and its reddish canyon - every Thursday at 9am, on reservation.
- Discover the Cirque de Mourez, the Lac de Salagou and St Guilhem and the Pont du Diable for a full day - every Wednesday at 9am, by reservation.
- Take a full day tour of the Cirque de Navacelles, the Moulin de la Foux and a panoramic break at Mont Saint Baudille - every Tuesday at 9am, by arrangement.
- Visit the villages of Pezenas and la Couvertoirade - every Friday at 9am, by reservation.
For the more sporty and thrill-seeking, two activities are also available for pre-sale on our website!
- A half-day initiation to rock climbing, with equipment provided!
- A half-day initiation to canyoning, also with equipment provided!
To be booked at the next stage of your reservation on our website or by phone (for stays booked at least 15 days in advance).
Finally, if you are a wine lover and want to discover the Languedoc region, we offer exciting wine tours with our expert partners:
- Visit and tasting workshops (minimum 8 wines) around the unmissable Pic Saint Loup (2 wineries among Château Lancyre, Château Laroque, Château Lascaux, Château Puech-Haut). Half-day excursion, every Wednesday at 2pm, by reservation.
- Tastings between vineyards and ponds with the discovery of the Picpoul de Pinet vineyards, the Montpellier sandstone and the Bassin de Thau but also the tasting of 6 oysters accompanied by a glass of white wine. Half-day excursion, every Thursday at 10am, by reservation.
- Tasting of Languedoc nectars through a visit to a wine estate (Domaine du Château de Puech-Haut) and an oil mill (Domaine de l'Oulivie). Half-day excursion, every Monday at 9.30 am, by reservation.
To be booked at the next stage of your reservation on our website or by phone (for stays booked at least 3 days in advance.