A desire for discovery !
Situated in a natural, verdant setting, Les Orres is the perfect destination for a calm, rejuvenating holiday. Between the mountains and the lake, you won't be disappointed if you choose Les Orres as the destination for your next holiday. Whether you're young or old, this resort in the heart of the Southern Alps will appeal to you with its many leisure activities and landscapes to discover.
Some places to see and visit in the surrounding area :
- Lac de Serre-Ponçon : the Lac de Serre-Ponçon is the largest man-made lake in mainland France and the largest earth dam in Europe at over 3,000 hectares. With numerous beaches, some developed and others more unspoilt, there are plenty of leisure activities on offer: water sports, swimming, hiking, cycling, kayaking...
- Parc National des Écrins : this is considered to be Europe's high mountain park. Its valleys form a distinctive landscape and cultural identity: Oisans, Valbonnais, Briançonnais, Vallouise, Embrunais, Champsaur and Valgaudemar.
- Embrun : Known as the "Little Nice of the Alps" because of its mild, sunny climate, the town of Embrun dominates the Durance valley. Its immense cathedral, cobbled streets, pretty squares adorned with fountains and colourful houses are all part of Embrun's beauty.
- Massif du Parpaillon : at the foot of the Queyras Regional Nature Park, the Parpaillon massif abounds in exceptional flora and fauna. With its larch forests, ridges, lakes and passes, this massif marks the natural divide between the Hautes-Alpes to the north and the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence to the south.
A desire for leisure activities!
Discover the leisure activities close to the residence :
- Sports activities : downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snow scooters, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, ice skating, dog sledding, tobogganing, paragliding, airboarding, snake gliss, quad biking, etc.
- Sports activities : Mountain biking, tree climbing, rock climbing
- Aerial activities : paragliding, microlight flights
- Leisure activities : walks in the woods, swimming in the lakes
A desire for a culinary escape!
Discover the region's culinary specialities :
- Tourtons from Champsaur
- Tarte des Alpes with jam
- Donkey ears from Valgaudemar
- Seille from Veynes
- Trout from Châteauroux les Alpes
- Honey desserts
Cancellation conditions 2023-2024
- 25% of the total amount for cancellations notified between D60 and D31 of the date of arrival*.
- 50% of the total amount for cancellations notified between D30 and D9 of the date of arrival*.
- 90% of the total amount for cancellations notified between D8 and D6 of the date of arrival*.
- 100% of the total amount for cancellations received less than D5 from the date of arrival*.
* To which is added a booking fee of 25€.
Your ski passes in Les Orres!
Take advantage of the 6-day ski pass in the Les Orres ski area and come and hit the slopes at an altitude of 2,720m! During your stay, you can take advantage of the 100 km of slopes (green, blue, red and black), accompanied by 17 ski lifts, 1 snowpark, 2 toboggan areas and 2 snow gardens!
BONUS: for any 6-day child pass purchased, a sledge ticket offered!
A few things to know:
- The packages are valid from the day after your arrival until the day before your departure.
- The passes will be collected at the ski lift ticket offices on presentation of the voucher.
- Packages are offered for children under 5 and adults over 75.
- The packages are nominative and must not be loaned or exchanged.
- Ski passes are not insured, you can find out from the ski lift offices if you wish to obtain insurance.