A desire for discovery !
Larch forest, 1800 meters of fresh air, sunny resort most of the year and close to the lake of Serre-Ponçon, Les Orres gathers young and old for winter vacations at the foot of the slopes or summer vacations in relaxation and nature mode. At the gateway to the Ecrins National Park, Les Orres offers sumptuous natural and still preserved landscapes that will leave you speechless.
Some places to see and visit in the surroundings :
- Serre-Ponçon Lake : the Serre-Ponçon Lake is the largest artificial lake in mainland France and the largest earthen dam in Europe with over 3000 hectares. With many beaches, some developed and others wilder, multiple leisure activities are offered to you: water sports, swimming, hiking, biking, kayaking...
- Parc National des Écrins : it is considered as the European park of the high mountain. Its valleys form strong landscape and cultural identities: Oisans, Valbonnais, Briançonnais, Vallouise, Embrunais, Champsaur and Valgaudemar.
- Embrun : called the "little Nice of the Alps" because of its mild and sunny climate, the city of Embrun dominates the Durance valley. Its immense cathedral, its narrow cobbled streets, its pretty squares decorated with fountains as well as its colored houses, here is what makes the beauty of Embrun.
- Massif du Parpaillon : at the foot of the Queyras Regional Natural Park, the Parpaillon massif is full of exceptional flora and fauna. With its larch forest, ridges, lakes and passes, this massif marks the natural separation between the Hautes-Alpes to the north and the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence to the south.
A desire for a culinary escape!
Discover the culinary specialties of the region :
- The tourtons of Champsaur,
- The donkey ears of Valgaudemar
- The Seille of Veynes
- The trout of Châteauroux les Alpes
A desire for leisure activities!
Discover the leisure activities close to the residence :
- Sporting activities : downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, ski touring, snowboarding, snowmobiling, ice skating, dog sledding, rail sledding, paragliding, airboarding, snake gliss
- Sporting activities : hiking, paragliding, mountain biking, tree climbing...
Unlimited access and discounts on several activities with the Passp'Orres from July 1st to September 3rd !
Enjoy unlimited access during 6 days to the swimming pool, the ice rink (except night time), the pedestrian lifts, the cinema, the tennis courts and 6 laps of the "Orrian Express" rail sled in Les Orres resort!
To liven up your stay, you will also benefit from many discounts on other activities such as archery, zip line or jungle adventure (by tree climbing, paintball, laser game, ...).
Some points to know :
- The passes are valid from the day after your arrival for 6 consecutive days.
- The multi-activity passes can be picked up directly at the central cash desk of Les Orres de 1650 (open from 8:50 am to 5 pm).
Cancellation conditions 2023
- 30% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified before D30 of the arrival date*.
- 100% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified less than 30 days before the arrival date*.
* To which are added the booking fees of 25€.
Conditions générales de vente Passep'Orres
Charte environnementale Sunêlia les Logis d'Orres