A desire for discovery!
Nestled in a mountain cirque at an altitude of over 2100 m, the resort offers breathtaking scenery. Turquoise waters in summer, frozen surface in winter, Tignes is famous for its natural lake which links Tignes le lac and Tignes Val Claret. If you want to have fun, the resort offers many activities for its holidaymakers!
Some places to see and visit around the region:
- Lac de Tignes: listed as one of the resort's must-sees, it offers activities in both summer and winter with ice diving, perfect for thrill seekers.
- The Glacier de la Grande Motte: accessible in 7 minutes from the Perce-Neige funicular, then the cable car, it is the highest point of the resort at 3,656 m. Once you reach the top, you'll be treated to a breathtaking panorama!
- The Chevril lake and its hydroelectric dam: 180 m high, 300 m long and 43 m wide, it is the largest dam in France! Located in Savoie, it offers a breathtaking view of the Tarentaise Valley!
- The Vanoise National Park: discover this high place of protection of the fauna and flora, spread over more than 53,000 hectares! With its green nature and its grandiose and preserved landscapes, it is the ideal place for nature lovers or hikers.
Tignes Val d’Isère skiing area
Elevation between 1550 m and 3456 m • 300 km of ski runs • 75 ski lifts • 154 ski runs (green, blue, red, black) • boardercross • snow parks • fun runs • 2 glaciers
A desire for leisure!
Discover the leisure activities close to the residence:
In winter :
- Sporting activities: skiing, ski touring, snowtubing, ice climbing, dog sledding, heli-skiing, tobogganing, snowmobiling, mountaineering, mountain biking on snow, equestrian activities on snow, Snake Gliss, speedriding, moonbike
- Aerial activities: paragliding
In summer :
- Aerial recreation: paragliding
- Sports activities: tennis, trampolines, beach volleyball, basketball, multi-sports ground, archery, mini-golf, mountain biking, hiking, trail, climbing, via ferrata
- Leisure activities: yoga, fishing
- Water sports: canoeing, kayaking
A desire for a culinary escape!
Discover the culinary specialities of the region:
- Savoyard fondue
- Savoyard raclette
- Savoy tomme
- The matouille
- Modane bread
Cancellation conditions 2023-2024
- No charge for cancellations made before D30 of the arrival date*.
- 25% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D30 and D21 before the date of arrival*.
- 50% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D20 and D14 before the date of arrival*.
- 75% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D13 and D8 before the date of arrival*.
- 100% of the total amount of the stay for cancellations made less than 7 days before the date of arrival*.
* To which is added a handling fee of 25€.