A desire for discovery!
The resort of Valloire, nicknamed the "Golden Valley", is located at the foot of the Galibier pass. This summer, during your stay, you can enjoy the dry and sunny summer climate that this resort offers! So take advantage of your stay to discover the town of Valloire such as :
- The visit of the baroque church Notre Dame de l'Assomption, characteristic of the Savoyard baroque art of the XVII th century, this church was consecrated in 1682 by the Bishop of Maurienne Monseigneur Hercule Berzetti. Sober on the outside, it is on the inside that this building reveals its decorations.
Some places to see and visit around the region:
- The Maurienne: Tour de France fans? You probably know this valley. It is also famous for its Mont-Cenis and Iseran passes.
- The Vauban city of Briançon: the perfect excursion to admire the colourful and sunny facades.
- Chambéry: located 1 hour from Valloire, Chambéry is a medieval town full of history, thanks to its castle which overlooks the town.
The Valloire skiing area
Skiing area Galibier-Thabor: • Elevation of 1,430 m/2,600 m • 150 km of ski runs • 29 ski lifts • 89 ski runs (20 green, 28 blue, 32 red, 9 black) • Snow park • halfpipe • ski-cross
25 km of cross-country skiing runs.
A desire for leisure!
Discover the leisure activities close to the residence:
In winter :
- Sporting activities: snake gliss, speed riding, downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, ski touring, snowshoeing, dog sledding, ice rink, biathlon, easypark
- Aerial activities: paragliding, microlight flights over the valley
- Leisure activities: llama rides, swimming pool
In summer :
- Aerial leisure: paragliding, ULM
- Sporting activities: via ferrata, horse riding, mountain biking, climbing, tennis, archery, cani-rando, bobkart, gyropod rides, marked trails, mountain bike routes...
- Adventure activities: Adventure park
- Leisure activities: cinema, bowling, golf
A desire for a culinary escape!
Discover the culinary specialities of the region:
- Savoyard fondue
- Tomme de Savoie cheese
Cancellation conditions 2023
- 10% of the total amount for cancellations notified before D60 of the date of arrival*.
- 25% of the total amount for cancellations notified between D60 and D21 of the date of arrival*.
- 50% of the total amount for cancellations notified between D20 and D15 of the date of arrival*.
- 75% of the total amount for cancellations notified between D14 and D8 of the date of arrival*.
- 100% of the total amount for cancellations received less than 7 days before the date of arrival*.
* To which is added a handling fee of 25€.
Règlement intérieur de la résidence
Règlement intérieur de la piscine