La Rochelle & its surroundings
La Rochelle : Elected capital of the Charente-Maritime, La Rochelle is famous for its postcard-like Old Port. Stroll around the Port des Minimes, the Fortified City, the beaches, or in one of the largest aquariums in Europe next to the Old Port!
Châtelaillon-Plage : Discover the charming seaside resort of Châtelaillon-Plage which offers to the vacationers a beautiful range of leisure activities and discoveries, with its pleasant seafront, its three kilometers of fine sandy beaches, its Belle Époque villas, its Casino, and its pretty walk along the beach!
The Marais Poitevin Regional Nature Park: The Marais Poitevin, a vast area of 111,200 hectares, is a territory of diversified natural environments and exceptional biodiversity, where many migratory birds stop... Admire the unique mosaic of these wetlands!
Surrounding islands : Discover the different islands suitable for walking or biking such as Île de Ré, Île d'Aix or Île d'Oléron.
Getting moving in La Rochelle
Hire boats, paddleboards, sea kayaks, windsurfing, diving, water-skiing, offshore excursions, mini golf, tennis, hikes and rambles, mountain biking, horse-riding treks, and more.
- Le beurre d'Échiré
- Les huîtres de Marennes-Oléron
- Le brioche vendéenne
- L'Angélique de Nirot
- La Mouclade
- La Jonchée
- Le Préfou
- Le farci poitevin
Cancellation conditions 2024
- No charge for any cancellation reported before J30 of the arrival date*
- 25% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation reported between J30 and J21 before the arrival date*
- 50% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation reported between J20 and J14 before the arrival date*
- 75% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation reported between J13 and J8 before the arrival date*
- 100% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation reported less than J7 before the arrival date*
* Plus a 25€ application fee