A desire to discover!
Marseillan-Plage is a small but very lively seaside resort in summer with many tourist facilities. The beaches of Marseillan extend over 4 km and are made of sand. So take advantage of your stay to discover the town of Marseillan as :
- The town centre of Marseillan, a few kilometres from the seaside resort, is not on the Mediterranean but on the edge of the Etang de Thau. On the latter, you will be able to practise many nautical activities!
Some places to see and visit in the surroundings :
- Pézenas: in the heart of the Hérault, discover the capital of the 16th century Languedoc domain, which attracts visitors for its magnificent old buildings and its exceptional know-how. sculptors, potters, cabinet makers, glass blowers and many others contribute to the richness of the Piscenois heritage.
- Sète: its port and canals have earned it the nickname of "the Venice of Languedoc". Sète is a favourite destination for seafood lovers. Sea urchins, oysters, mussels, a real treat for your taste buds.
- The Clamouse cave: a site classified by the Ministry of Ecology, a must-see place for tourism in Occitania, in the heart of the Hérault Gorges.
A desire for leisure!
Discover the leisure activities close to the residence :
- Water sports: diving, kitesurfing, kayaking, stand-up paddle, fishing, swimming and pedal boats, rowing, traditional rowing, sailing
- Sporting activities: tennis, mountain biking, cyclo tourism
- Leisure activities: golf
A desire for a culinary escape!
Discover the culinary specialities of the region :
- The little pâté of Pézenas
- The grisettes of Montpellier
- The tielle and the bourride from Sète
- Mussels and oysters from Bouzigues
- The Frescati
Complete your stay by booking your excursion to discover the region !
In order to discover the region, our partners offer you numerous excursions to be booked at the next step of our website or by phone!
1. Your excursions to discover the region!
Canyon des Ruffes, Cirque de Mourez, Lac de Salagou, Aigues Mortes and many others will hold no secrets for you. Click here to find the excursion that suits you best.
2. Your tastings in several wine estates or vineyards around Fabrègues!
Awaken your taste buds during a tasting of your choice in several wineries or vineyards of the region. Wine lovers or connoisseurs are welcome! Discover now the surrounding domains or vineyards:
- The Pic Saint Loup and its surroundings: click here
Cancellation conditions 2023
- 10% of the total amount for cancellations notified before D60 of the date of arrival*.
- 25% of the total amount for cancellations notified between D60 and D21 of the date of arrival*.
- 50% of the total amount for cancellations notified between D20 and D15 of the date of arrival*.
- 75% of the total amount for cancellations notified between D14 and D8 of the date of arrival*.
- 100% of the total amount for cancellations received less than 7 days before the date of arrival*.
* To which is added a booking fee of 25€.
Règlement intérieur de la résidence
Règlement intérieur de la piscine