A desire for discovery!
Doucy, or Valmorel's "little sister", is a family-friendly, pedestrian resort that will allow you to enjoy your holiday to the full, far from the hustle and bustle of the big resorts.
Some places to see and visit in the area :
- Valmorel: huddled at the foot of the Cheval Noir mountain, Valmorel is an artful combination of authentic charm and contemporary style. The ski resort is Famille Plus-labelled, too.
- Vallée de Nâves: Perched 1,316 m high, this village is home to the Savoie region’s highest Nordic skiing area. The resort has also been awarded the Nordic France label.
- Massif de la Lauzière: if you’re looking for untouched natural beauty and the chance to fully recharge your batteries, look no further than this Natura 2000-listed mountain range, home to some of the rarest plants and wildlife around.
Valmorel skiing area
Elevation 1400m - 165 km of slopes - 103 ski runs (27 green, 48 blue, 20 red, 8 black) - 47 ski lifts - 3 snowparks - 4 gondolas - 1 1400m zip line - 1 2.4km "Doucy Aventures" connected toboggan run
A desire for leisure!
Discover the leisure activities close to the residence:
In winter :
- Sporting activities: downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowboarding, dog sledding, tobogganing, airboarding, snake sliding, fat biking, igloo building, biathlon, snowshoeing and fondue evenings under a yurt, barbecue outings in the shelter of the Bachals
- Aerial leisure activities: paragliding
In summer :
- Aerial leisure activities: paragliding, tyrolean traverse
- Sports activities: swimming pool, hiking, trail, mountain biking, archery
- Adventure activities: adventure course
- Relaxation: spa
A desire for a culinary escape!
Discover the culinary specialities of the region:
- Savoyard raclette
- The matouille
- Savoy tomme
- Savoyard fondue
- Modane bread
Bon plan !
Valmorel pampers children with "Wednesday is Gulli"! Every Wednesday during the season, you'll find Gulli-themed days at Doucy: children's games, hot chocolate, children's shows, challenges and Gulli gifts. And during school vacations, a torchlight descent and fireworks display!
Cancellation conditions 2023-2024
- No charge for cancellations made before D30 of the arrival date*.
- 25% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D30 and D21 before the date of arrival*.
- 50% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D20 and D14 before the date of arrival*.
- 75% of the total amount of the stay for any cancellation notified between D13 and D8 before the date of arrival*.
- 100% of the total amount of the stay for cancellations made less than 7 days before the date of arrival*.
* To which is added a handling fee of 25€.